The Vocal Vaper

The Vocal Vaper
Via

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Vocal Vaper-Juice Review:V4L Vanilla Mocha Frappe


VAPOR4LIFE--Vanilla Mocha Frappe

Anyone who has ever chatted about juice with me knows my favorite juice is Vapor4Life-Vanilla Mocha Frappe. I LOVE this juice, and just can't get enough of it!!

Although VMF isn't one of the USA flavors, it IS complex; you taste vanilla, warm and creamy, and mocha. Mocha is traditionally Sugar, coffee (or espresso), chocolate syrup (or cocoa) and cream (or milk)...VMF has just the right proportions of all of those ingredients!! Frappe usually indicates that it is a frozen concoction, so I'm not exactly sure how "frappe" applies to this juice.

It's interesting to me that some folks pronounce "frappe" as "frap" (like trap); some say it "frap-pay" and others say "fra-pah". My Webster indicates that it is "frap"...but say it however your regional accent indicates, because I enjoy the regionalisms, and the different accents are being lost every day due to the fast-paced and travel oriented world in which we live...but that is another blog rant, not this one. I will just leave THAT topic with this: my dear husband used to have a very lovely north Florida/south Georgia accent.and after spending 4 years in the US Air Force, he came home with very little accent at all...what a pity...when he has a martini or two, the accent comes out, and I fall for his "sweet talking" all over again!!

VMF juice is 80/20 PG/VG base, and I have been vaping this juice since February 7, 2012, the day I placed my first order with Vapor4Life.

Vapor-9
Throat hit-8+
Flavor-9

This seems to be a general all-around favorite of anyone who loves coffee flavored drinks...and honestly, I would have probably picked up that pack of analogs long ago, if it hadn't been for VMF...My first purchase from V4L contained the "coffee sampler" pack along with 2 different packs of menthol...I purchased the menthol samplers because, like every new vaper, I was looking for something "that tasted EXACTLY like my analog smokes"...well, THAT ideal is impossible...VAPOR tastes NOTHING like SMOKE, no matter how hard you try... Analogs are full of chemicals, additives and junk off of the floor...vapor is pure and clean steam/vapor...its like comparing apples to oranges!  Not ONE of the 10 flavors of menthol I tested tasted ANYthing like my analog, so I started in on the coffee flavors and all of a sudden I was SOLD on VAPING!!

I LOVED ALL of the coffee flavors...during the first few days of vaping, it was a toss up between espresso, cappuccino and VMF...at 24mg...now i shudder at the thought of such a heavily nic'd e-juice and when I order my cursor hovers over 18, then 12, then 18 again...I still can't bring myself to order VMF in the lower nic levels...perhaps next time!!

Well, that's all for this morning, my friends.  Leave a comment and tell me how you feel about VMF...do you like it? What flavors in VMF are most prominent to you? Is it one of your "go-to" juices?

Love to all my readers!..I hope you click on the "subscribe" button, you will be informed when I post some new information.  Also, feel free to ask questions in the comment section, even if it is "off topic"...if i don't know the answer, I know HOW to FIND the answer!!

Happy Vaping!!!

Via the Vocal Vaper

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE VMF from V4L! It's my absolute favorite non-tobacco flavor. I've only been vaping a little over two months and was lucky enough to stumble upon V4L in a forum (ECF, maybe?). I was even luckier to be in Chicago & make a visit to their Smokeless Lounge and try lots of flavors. If you like VMF, try the V4L No. 7 -- Rich and smooth.

    BTW, I found your excellent blog via Vapor Block on Facebook. Now I'm a follower.

    Happy Vaping!

    ReplyDelete