The Vocal Vaper

The Vocal Vaper
Via

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Vocal Vaper-Lets Talk Juice:Part 1

I have been vaping now for three and a half months and I sure have learned a LOT of things...about stick batts, and eGo products and juices...I just recently discovered some new juices.

VAPOR 4 LIFE
I've tried about 35-40 juices from V4L; the menthol flavors: Menthol, Parlament, Kant, Kamel, Nuport and several others...the coffee flavors: Espresso, Cappuccino, Vanilla Mocha Frappe, Caramel Mocha Frappe, Coffee and Cafe Mocha...a few fruits and dessert juices: Peach Cobbler, Dark Chocolate Raspberry, Peach, Pineapple, Sour Cherry, Sour Apple, Pina Colada, Butterscotch, Pecan Pie and Vanilla...and the USA juices: BlackJack, Bandit Berry, Outlaw Apple, Beach Bum, Java Junction, Col. Caramel, Java Mint and just recently, Jammin

I wont bore you with a review of all the V4L flavors...some are very good, and are my favorites: Java Junction, Peach Cobbler, Vanilla Mocha Frappe, Jammin and Beach Bum....but some were just plain BAD, and no amount of "fixing" with vanilla or other flavoring will save them...Pecan Pie and Sour Apple come to mind...I shudder just thinking about those two...

I guess that after almost four months of vaping the same flavors every day, they all start tasting alike...don't misunderstand me...I really "love" Vapor 4 Life...actually, I LOVE their Customer Service, and I love their Forum, but that is a different blog post, so I wont go off topic right now.  And, they ALWAYS have SOMETHING on sale...(use SMILIN10 for a 10% discount, or go to vapor4life.com to look for specials and visit the forum)

Before I start with the different vendors and juices, let me explain that I purchase ALL of the juices myself, no supplier gives me samples, I am not paid in any way. For my a "Taste Test", I first fill an empty V4L Cool Cart with the juice, and taste test it using a V4L King Diamond XL, if it is satisfactory, I fill an Ego Mega Cart, and taste test using my 900mah batt.  I purchased ONLY sample sizes, I will note the size of the sample and the nic level. (V4L only offers "sample" sizes of their USA juices: 7ml sells for 6.50; 30ml sells for $12.50-14.95)

TASTY VAPOR
I purchased 5 bottles of Tasty Vapor juices.  They currently offer only 18 flavors in 12mg and 24mg 10ml bottles for $6.75.  I purchased the following: in 12mg nic.

Tasty Finger: Tastes JUST LIKE a ButterFinger candy bar!! Yum-yum!!  But not an all day vape.
Butter Rum: Very Good!! Tastes just like you would think Buttered Rum would taste like...
Ultimate Vanilla: WOW..this is a great, sweet vanilla, good for vaping or mixing. satisfies a sweet tooth!
Cafe Macchiato: Very good...a little too much Chocolate for me, but excellent coffee flavor.
Tabacco Natural: This isn't bad...almost a "cigar" finish, and a bit sweet. I haven't quite made up my mind.

REMEMBER: TASTE IS SUBJECTIVE!!

Overall, I was VERY IMPRESSED with Tasty Vapor.  http://www.tastyvapor.us  Their juices were just as advertised!  Their 1oz bottles sell for $15.30. For those who might want to dabble in a bit of mixing, or saving a bit of cash, they offer "doublers"...a 0 nic flavored pre-mix which you can mix with a flavored NICOTINE juice.  For instance, you might purchase a one ounce 48mg liquid ($15.30) with a 4 ounce 0 nic doubler ($16.50) and mix them together...then you would have 5oz of approximately 12mg juice for $31.80.  That is quite a savings!!  With a calculator and a little mixing, you can make the juice to your own specs and find that elusive "sweet spot"!!

They do not offer coupons. Their website has a good amount of information about their products.
 
QUOTE: All of the pre-mixes, I do myself, in small batches. I run a small operation and want to make sure that a considerable amount of care goes into not only dealing with my client base, but so that the products I sell, I've taken some time and care in preparing them, and sending them off.

NEXT POST WILL COVER "PINK SPOT VAPOR"  Stay Tuned!!!

Happy Vaping...see you soon!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment